KTB are an established welcoming provider of chartered physiotherapy and professional physiotherapy led Pilates.
All employees at KTB work to achieve the standards of the following company mission statement:
“KTB are proud to bring the care and personal service of a family business together with the professionalism and standards of a larger organisation. KTB Rehabilitation provides a professional chartered physiotherapy service that is based on evidence and experience for optimal clinical effectiveness. Working closely with our clinical staff, an efficient and approachable administration, reception and management team ensure a smooth pathway of treatment for all patients from enquiry to discharge.
At KTB you can also be assured that we do all we can to ensure our prices remain affordable without compromising on quality. KTB’s goal is to establish a brand for services that are synonymous with quality, professionalism and genuine care that the public will trust and respect.”
We are always on the lookout for skilled physiotherapists to join our team. Our busy private clinics have a varied clinical list with an emphasis on private and sports patients. We are looking for experienced physiotherapists who can demonstrate competent manual skills and ideally with an interest in sports rehabilitation. We are a flexible company and can offer full or part time permanent contracts. As a clinic we have a specialist interest in physiotherapist led Pilates instruction and therefore it would be desirable to recruit someone with a strong interest and ideally experience in Pilates instruction. Applicants must have strong communication skills and have a realistic flexible and hardworking attitude and work ethic. KTB has an understandable expectation that all their physiotherapists show a willingness to improve clinical effectiveness, have up to date knowledge of evidence based practice and a positive attitude to share knowledge, experience and skills with other members of the team.
If you would like to apply for a position at KTB then please email a covering letter and your CV to the clinical director Katie Ballard on firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call 01322 277 200.
Vacancy Now Open
Private MSK Physiotherapist
If you are looking for a supported role within private practice where you are part of a friendly, welcoming team, where you are able to progress clinically, treat a motivated group of clientele and see a wide variety of MSK conditions then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are a small, established busy private practice in Bexley Kent. Due to the bias towards private patients strong manual therapy skills, and experience of sports rehabilitation are required. As a clinic we have a specialism in physiotherapist led Pilates and so preferably the candidate will have a good understanding and be an advocate for Pilates within physiotherapy practice.
We have a highly motivated and experienced clinical team and as a company we show a strong commitment to supporting professional development and evidence based practice. We fund weekly in-service training which is enhanced through a generous approach towards funding external training. Supervision, mentoring and audit takes place regularly and the appraisal process is successful in supporting career progression. Our retention of staff is high and we receive very positive feedback from our team who feel well supported, listened to and secure in their roles.
We are able to offer flexible working hours, over 4 or 5 days per week. To apply please send a covering letter and a most recent CV to the company director Katie Ballard at email@example.com
Full Job Description
KTB Rehabilitation Job Description: Chartered Physiotherapist
Responsible to: Katie Ballard company director
- To provide physiotherapy intervention to patients booked or referred into the private practice.
- To determine clinical diagnosis and provide physiotherapy treatment indicated as an autonomous practitioner.
- To contribute to service development and change, through appropriate liaison with the company director.
- To contribute towards the support and teaching / training to other members of staff as appropriate.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To assess, treat and rehabilitate patients presenting with various neuromusculoskeletal injuries, ranging from chronic whiplash and back pain to acute sports injuries.
- To apply clinical reasoning skills and expertise to provide an accurate diagnosis of the patient’s condition.
- To provide a physiotherapy service to up to 18 patients a day in line with current evidence- based practice.
- To deliver Prescribed Pilates in 1:1 and group situations if you are employed to do so.
- To maintain patient documentation, records and accurate reports in electronic format to reflect care provided and to meet professional standards and service level agreements.
- To evaluate clinical practice through reflection, audit and outcome measures, individually, or with support from peers or the director in order to continually improve professionally.
- To maintain an up to date and accurate portfolio of own CPD.
- Responsible for regular risk assessment of both environment and working practice to maintain safety of self and others, adhering to the standards required under Clinical Governance.