I understand that the physiotherapists at KTB have a legal obligation to collect and process personal information in order to provide the most appropriate treatment for my needs. I am happy that the information provided will be uploaded onto a secure software database in line with GDPR regulations and that my information will be used for the purpose of maintaining appropriate contact details and in order to be able to provide a safe and effective physiotherapy service to me.
I confirm the information I have given is accurate and hereby give consent to receiving physiotherapy from KTB Rehabilitation on this and any subsequent occasion.
Private Patients Self Funding their Appointments
I have been advised of the current fees charged by the centre at the clinic and understand the payment terms.
I agree to pay at the time of booking each appointment or to secure my appointment with a £15 deposit.
I understand that payment of Pilates courses and block booked courses are non-refundable.
Non Attendance Policies
- Over 24 hours notice to cancel - no charge
- Less than 24 hours notice to cancel £15 fee 30 min appt; £30 60 min appt
- Less than 24 hours notice on more than two occasions - full fee
Insurance patients on policy contracts or who have been referred to us for treatment
You must give 24 hours to cancel an appointment. Any cancellations with less than 24 hours notice or any failures to attend will be reported to your insurance company who may charge you for the session; reduce your allocation of physiotherapy treatment or discharge you.
The only method in which an appointment can be cancelled or changed is via a telephone conversation.
You consent to us providing your referring company with clinical notes and consent to them providing your notes to any other party/company involved in your treatment. This will be confined to parties involved in your treatment only and your details will not be provide to any other outside party that is not involved in your case.
Private policy patients agree to cover any fees that their private health insurance has given notification that they will not be covering the charge.
Prescribed Pilates Classes
Our Pilates classes are paid for in advance for either a six week course or a pay as you go session. You will reserve a place on a set session and will be expected on that session each week from the date that you pay.
I understand that it is my responsibility to inform the Physiotherapist taking my class of any change in my medical or health status and also of any pain or discomfort experienced during a class.
Allow 24hrs cancellation notice. We do have a flexible policy whereby if you are unable to attend your booked session you can inform reception and change this class to another time within your six weeks according to availability.
Patients arriving more than 20 minutes late for their class will be refused entry for safety reasons and to avoid disruption to other class members
The Data Protection Officer with responsibility for monitoring this privacy notice is Katie Ballard.
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Personal information including detailed medical information for the purposes of providing treatment.
• Other information relevant to client enquiries
Collecting this data helps us to ensure that we can provide a safe and beneficial service to our clients.
Specifically, we may use data:
• To ensure that we have the information required to provide safe and appropriate physiotherapy or Pilates service.
• To handover to members of the team who may be involved in the care pathway.
• To ensure that we meet the statutory requirements for the HCPC governing physiotherapists.
• To contact you via email, telephone or email regarding your inquiry.
• To send you details of offers, updates on services and free wellness and self-help guidance.
– We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to do so.
– Information is not stored for the purpose of sending automated emails regarding our services.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to KTB Rehabilitation processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time or if you would like to discuss anything in this privacy notice, please contact Katie Ballard at KTB Rehabilitation Westgate House Spital Street Dartford DA1 2EH or by email Katie@www.pilatesandtherapy.co.uk
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Access to your information
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst we are in possession of, or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
To access what personal data is held about you, identification will be required. One piece of photographic ID and one item of supporting documentation such as a utility bill or bank letter will be required. Requests should be made to Katie Ballard.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. All our data processors have been vetted to comply with GDPR safety regulations.
Only staff engaged in providing your treatment will have access to your patient records, although our administration team will have access to your contact details so that they can make appointments and manage your account.
KTB Rehabilitation will not disclose your Personal Information unless compelled to, in order to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental requests.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the KTB Kids domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s privacy policies fully.
KTB Rehabilitation will process personal data during the duration of any treatment and will continue to store only the personal data needed for eight years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After eight years, all personal data may be deleted, unless basic information needs to be retained by us to meet our future obligations to you, such as erasure details. Records concerning minors who have received treatment will be retained until the child has reached the age of 25.
Click here to continue to the form.